Information requests, queries and notices to the company and the answers supplied.
1) What are the participation rates of Alarko Holding A.Ş. in group companies?
Detailed information about this can be obtained from the latest period Annual Report and Financial Statement Notes document under the Investor Relations / Annual Reports and Financial Statements menu on the website.
2) In which sectors does Alarko Holding A.Ş. target growth?
Among the sectors of Contracting, Land Development, Industry &Trade, Energy and Tourism that that we currently operate in, we target to grow particularly in the fields of Energy and Contracting.
3) How is the dividend policy of Alarko Holding A.Ş.?
The company does not have any shares with dividend privileges. Profit distribution is being effected within legal time periods, in accordance with CMB (Capital Markets Board) regulations.
4) Who are the shareholders of Alarko Holding A.Ş.?
Detailed information about the shareholder structure can be obtained from the Corporate Governance / Shareholder Structure page on the website.
5) What are the accounting standards Alarko Holding A.Ş. uses for financial reporting?
In 2004, Alarko Holding A.Ş. reported in accordance with CMB Communique, Series XI, No 20, on adjustments of financial statements in high-inflation periods, and CMB Communique, Series XI, No 21, on accounting methods and principles for consolidated financial statements and participations in capital markets. In 2005, 2006 and 2007 Alarko Holding A.Ş. reported in accordance with CMB Communique, Series XI, No 25, on accounting standards in capital markets. From 2008 to June 2013 Alarko Holding A.Ş. reported in accordance with CMB Communique, Series XI, No 29, on financial reporting in capital markets. Since June 2013, Alarko Holding A.Ş. has been reporting in accordance with CMB Communique, Series II, No 14.1, on financial reporting in capital markets.
6) What are the average completion periods for Contracting and Land Development projects?
Subject to change on project basis, contracting projects and individual phases in land development projects are being completed in 2 – 3 years on average.
7) What are the prospective projects followed by Alarko Contracting Group?
Alarko Contracting Group followes a number of projects in Turkey and overseas; including; subway and light rail systems, railroads, airports, pipelines and other infrastructure projects.
8) Is Alarko Holding interested in privatization tenders?
Alarko Holding is interested in various privatization tenders, including energy privatizations.
9) Are there new Alarko Group companies to be offered to public?
Companies in Energy and Tourism segments of Alarko Group are planned to be offered to public in the medium to long term.